Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm BAAACCCKKKKK.....


Well, we've decided we've been away from our blog too long....and boy, things sure have changed since that last post.
I'm 2 now ---- so, I'm pretty much ready to move out on my own, but I know Mommy & Daddy would miss me too much, so I think I'm going to stay a little while longer.
I'm keeping myself busy this summer...I've had a blast going to festivals, the lake, the ocean and playdates! I promise I'll try to update my blog more often this time!
I'm talking a lot more...my favorite words & phrases are: "Okay", "I got this", "Mama, what's this?" "Tea Party", "I do it myself." And, I LOVE to sing...my favorite song is "Twinkle, Twinkle little Star."

1 comment:

Beth said...

Glad to see you're back - have missed you - I think your favorite word is sure - love you much