Saturday, January 10, 2009

I was a good girl all year...so I had a GREAT Christmas!!











I had such a great first Christmas...I was spoiled by everyone! On Christmas Eve, Grandma Arnold & Uncle Josh came to stay and boy, did they bring me a lot of presents. Uncle Josh got me some things that light up and sings songs...in fact, Mommy says I'm not allowed to play with my Elmo Radio before 8am...she just can't handle it...and I think that's why Uncle Josh bought it for me. I love it!




Grandma Arnold bought me some really fun stuff...but I think my favorite is the ring stacker. I have so much fun taking the rings off and trying to eat them. I think that has become one of my favorite toys!! I can't wait until Grandma Arnold can come over & play it with me!!




On Christmas Day, I got to together with the Gosherts, Greens & Monteith ---- there were alot of them there ---- and I got more presents!! I got books, a swim suit & swim diapers, a teddy bear & and a PONY!!!!!!!!! It's not a real pony, but it's so much fun to ride. It sings songs & makes noises...and it's pink!!!!!




Here are a bunch of pictures of me with my new toys!!!




No comments: