Friday, December 19, 2008

I LOVE Christmas!




Last weekend, we went to 2 family Christmas parties! And Daddy was originally only going to be able to go to one of them because he was going out of town for work ---- but, luckily his trip was cancelled so he got to go to both parties with me.


Everyone was so excited to see me, it was a little overwhelming, but Mommy said I did a good job.


At the Arnold Christmas party, Santa even showed up! I made Mommy go with me when I sat on his lap! He brought me a present!!


Then, at the Thompson Christmas party, I got more presents! It was so much fun!


I'm attaching a picture of me with Santa --- Mommy asks that you please ignore her yucky looking self! And, I'm attaching a picture of me opening my present with my Mommy & Daddy at Thompson Christmas!


I am totally loving this Christmas thing!

No comments: