Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm 3 Months Old!!!

Can you believe it....I'm already 3 months old! I'm growing so fast! Mommy & I went to get my pictures taken...and I did really well. However, whenever the photographer tried to take my picture, I would stop smiling. I'm such a diva...I don't do tricks. :)
After my photo shoot, I was being so good that I got to go visit my Daddy at work. Everyone at his office thought I was so cute. And then we all went to lunch at a Mexican Restaurant, the waiter kept telling Mommy that she was holding me too much....but luckily Mommy ignored him.
Here are some of my pictures....

1 comment:

Mike and Allison said...

So Cute!! My favorite is the last one! She is just so precious!! We loved getting to see yall the other night.. I wish we could have spent more time together.