Saturday, August 2, 2008

And she grows and grows...



I had my 2nd doctor's appointment last Thursday ---- and mommy is so excited because I'm gaining weight like a champion! At my 1 week appointment I was 7 lbs. 9 oz....well, at my 2 week appointment I was 8 lbs. 12 oz.....I must love to eat!! Or it might be all the Texas Sheet Cake mom has been eating!




My mommy and daddy say I am becoming such a big girl --- I'm more alert and awake than ever! And they have a feeling I'll be an early crawler, I'm super active and very strong!




I'm off to play with daddy --- he's home for the weekend ---- YEAH!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad your mommy is getting LOTS of texas sheet cake...it's some good stuff! You're getting so big already...keep it up! And...tell Mommy you need to come and visit me and Tammy.